18.7.10

Miu Miu

Oh my gosh WOW I completely love Miu Miu's Resort Collection, here are some of my fave pics. I love the make-up, hair and especially the loaded arms of bracelets and the shoes :O
alt=""id="BLOGGER_PHOTO_ID_5495280756011806578" />

This is so hippie and retro yet so cool.

These all in ones are fabby, with the fruit print and I especially love the Apple hoops.

These quirky pencil skirts with shirts are an amazing look.

I adore the pink shirt, the scarfs and those shorts are immense!

Those pom poms. Enough said.

This is a smart/casual, completely wearable look.

These on-trend stripes amaze me!

Maddy xo

3 comments:

  1. i really like these photos, great insight!

    jadepurplebrown.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw the cutest miu miu replica dress in a magazine the other day, i think it was from dorothy perkins (lol) and if i can find it i will definately be purchasing. Tooo cute! xx

    ReplyDelete