15.7.10

TEXTILES.

In Textiles today for our GCSE project we began drawing our ideas for our dress. As I said in a previous blog, mine is based on Harajuku (look it up). I absolutely love designing and I think in my head I have my final idea. Most of the Harajuku fashion is very O.T.T and you would never actually wear it out, so what I'm trying to do is have a more watered down version and I want it to be tasteful. Finding pictures for my mood board on this style has been extremely difficult as there aren't really any designers on runway who make dresses like this, it originates from the streets of Japan. I am soo excited for next year when I get to finally make it and then the fashion show eeeep!!


This is just an idea of Harajuku, kinda wacky but sweet.
Maddy xo

No comments:

Post a Comment