4.7.10

Topshop Sale Goodies :D

Yess I am going to now show you what lovely things I purchased from the sale. I think quite a few bloggers have been enjoying the sale also! I went a few weeks ago but have only just got round to blogging again. So firstly I bought this pretty, summery, yellow blouse:
This was ONLY £10! Bargain. I am wearing it with a plain yellow vest top underneath, as it is quite low cut.I think it is also too short to just wear as a dress as I am doing here. I have worn it over shorts and 3/4 lengths. Also I am wearing my gorgeous necklace from River Island off my brother. The next thing I bought were these earings: These are a pale pink and cost £2.50. The final thing I bought was a plain white jersey dress but unfortunately I haven't got a picture of it. It cost £8.

Maddy xo

3 comments: