26.8.10

L.C inspired plait.

For most of this holiday I have been lazy with my hair. My fringe is normally dodgy anyway, after I cut it myself. I love the french plaited fringe hairstyle, but can never do it on myself very well. So when I was watching The Hills I saw Lauren Conrad's half plait and thought I'd try it. Much easier that trying to sort out my stubborn fringe. You just simply take the three sections of your fringe and plait in the usual fashion, then fix it in place with a grip.


L.C

Me
Maddy xo

12 comments:

  1. loving the plait!

    XOXO, BECCA
    www.fashion-train.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey,
    I would like to follow u but ever it comes a "error".
    I am going to follow u with bloglovin ;)
    Yours faithfully <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know what you mean about the laziness with hair, I've been doing exactly the same - basically nothing with it.

    I wish I had LC's hair :(

    Your hair is beautiful though! And you're so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh really pretty. Love LC's hair!

    xoxo
    http://keepdoingyourownthing.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. so cute!

    xx
    www.hilaloeya.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really like this hairstyle and your waves make it cuter!

    ReplyDelete
  7. i love lauren's ombre highlights! if i were a blonde i'd rock that for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  8. i'm the same, i get so lazy with my hair. this braid looks awesome on you! it's such a summery twist, i just love it! loving your blog, definitely following :)

    http://www.repeatwithbrazen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. You look so great!! Super cool blog, glad I found it :)

    thanks for visiting me!!

    xxx

    lifeisroyalty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. OMG...i like to copy LAuren mee too :D I like her hair ;D http://fashionismyway.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete