19.10.10

I am not a robot.

Here are some pictures of things I love:

SHOES- I don't actually have enough, currently in need of some boots!
Trash TV-
 I'm the biggest culprit for watching trashy programmes! I rarely watch TV but when I do, I love it!  
Coffee! Warms you up, wakes you up- nomm.
Bloggers- love catching up on blogs :)
Music in general, especially happy tracks on the dark nights. Like Cee-Lo Green!

Having a laugh with friends- this is an actual picture of me and my friends-I am third in from the left (Y)
(Photos courtesy of weheartit.com)


It's Tuesday evening which almost means we're mid-week! Today I had my french oral exam :S it went Ok-ish but I really think I could have done better. Exciting news! If you follow me on Twitter you probably would've heard that I have been asked to model for a local photographer in November. I'm really excited :D More news on that soon... stay tuned.
xo

14 comments:

  1. I need new boots too!:D That's one fun picture of you and your friends.:D

    Wow, good luck with your photoshoot!:D

    ***** Marie *****
    allthingsmarie.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. exciting to hear about your turn as a model...how fun! hopefully we'll get to see the results on the blog?

    fingers crossed you did better than you think on your french oral exam...you probably did :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Music, coffee and blogs. :)

    Love Grace.

    ReplyDelete
  4. shoes, music, coffee, blogs and friends... love life :)

    Janelle
    http://barestudy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. love this post, and i loveee the photo of you and your friends! xx


    http://topcoatfashionblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. No one can have enough shoes don't you think? And i love that last photo of you and your friends.

    Xoxo, http://heelsandwedges.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. They are coherent :D lol
    Hey if you feel like it why don't you join my current challenge?
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the pictures you posted! specially the one with the shoes (which are amazing !! )! Congrats for the job offer that's great !!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. thank for your sweet comment girl:) and I need more boots aswell.. a girl can never have enough shoes.. can't she? :p have a great week!

    xx

    Cyliaaaa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Are these shoes yours?!
    They're so lovely!!
    I wish I'd have even one pair of them!

    Kiss xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. i rarely watch TV, but i love trashy shows as well! great way to unwind after a long day!

    www.rockoomph.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Charming pictures very inspiring. Shoe picture is awesome:) peace picture charmed me:) Your "I love everything is wonderful.

    ReplyDelete