16.10.10

well it's probably cos think that you're cooler than me.

Jumper: Primark
Leather-ish Jeans: Dorothy Perkins
Ring: Primark

Afternoon,
Outfit post today as I've not done one in a long while. So the weekend's here (!!!) This morning I've been so chilled, it's fab (: think I might go into town in a bit, and then later of course it's the X Factor woo :L Apologies for the lack of posts lately, GCSE's and all, I've been so busy. Also I want to say thankyou to all of my followers, I've made it to 50!

Are you following me on Twitter?

HAVE A GOOD WEEKEND EVERYONE!
xo

11 comments:

  1. great outfit!

    xxx

    lifeisroyalty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, how was your weekend?
    hope you had a great time
    you look so pretty
    nice sweater
    xx

    Marley

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful blue sweater! Love it so much!

    fashionatemybrains.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the colour of the jumper xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooh uber cute :) the colour of that is soo nice I love blues and it looks so nice and cosy haha :)

    Im following you now hun x

    ReplyDelete
  6. cute jumper! I like your blog, by the way :)
    xoxo from Hannie

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm totally inlove with the shoes up there. In love! I have a shoe competition on my blog, so come by if you have time. You're always welcome.

    Cheers.

    ReplyDelete
  8. im going to be nicking that jumper some time soon ;D <3

    ReplyDelete
  9. You can follow me on twitter @samanthavlee! :o)

    -Samantha

    http://thisfashionista.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete