12.11.10

I haven't posted in ageeeesss, so very sorry for that! Have had exams, coursework and revision. But anyway here are some of my recent buys.

Firstly my high waisted shorts, I have wanted some for a while and loved these. They seem to be in all the shops at the moment, I actually wanted some grey/brown ones but decided to get these in the end from Vero Moda.

Then for my H&M buys, I haven't seem anything I like in H&M for a long time. But found my winter boots and a cardigan from there. I love my boots and they're so comfy! The cardigan is a bit of a love it or hate it but I've been living in it the past week. It's a monochrome snake skin effect. And finally, some cute Topshop socks! Sweet.


Have a good weekend!
Stay tuned for plenty of planned posts coming soon :)

xo

11 comments:

  1. nice pursaches!!
    we're waiting for your next post :P

    xx, Elena
    lookofstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love your hair. beyond all reason.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ahh cute buys :) you have really pretty hair ha! new follower thanks for the comment :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. sorry about that ha. i am now :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow , nice blog girrl! ;)

    followin you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That cardigan is toooo cute, ma'am! I love it.

    KF x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ahhh H&M is a love of mine, and so, I am a fan of this!
    Don't stress out too much with exams (:

    P.S I have a new post, too :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow.. nice cardigan!! ((:

    P.S: I love my high waisted pants too. Can't live without it!!><

    Cheers,
    Dreamy Princess
    ~I wonder what it's like to live in Paris~

    ReplyDelete
  9. Superr sexy short. Lovely blog

    ReplyDelete