30.11.10

Lead.

If you have been reading my blog long, you will know that I love nail varnish. So here is the latest edition to my collection. Topshop Nail Varnish in Lead- part of the Heavy Duty collection.It's my first Topshop nail varnish and I'm quite impressed. I had my eye on it for a while and finally bought it. Brings a bit of sparkle to Winter. It is mainly metallic black but has greens and purples in it. I love how it changes in every light.



(Photo's courtesy of my BlackBerry- better that my camera!)



Have you bought any Topshop nail varnishes? Do you like mine?

xo

9 comments:

  1. Looks great,I've never worn a nail varnish with bits of other colours in, so I may be putting this one on my xmas list x

    ReplyDelete
  2. that varnish is gorgeous, if only i could pull it off :(
    thanks for the comment btw, lovely blog ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. love this one!
    i realy love receiving your comments- so sweet! can't wait for MORE :) ...and have you seen k come karolina on bloglovin, facebook and twitter?

    xoxo from rome
    K.
    http://kcomekarolina.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. nice!

    http://fashionswing.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete