28.12.10

Christmassy type post...

Yes I know there will be these types of posts in abundance, but why not? Here are a few of my presents. My main presents were clothes, but I decided against photographing them (they will be featuring on here in due course). As you can see I received some Accessorize jewellery from my Auntie (small earings on the bag) but I didn't photograph the necklaces. The furry thing is a bag (off my Brother) from Topshop, the perfume is Love etc from The Body Shop. I love the sweet smell of it, also The Body Shop perfumes are affordable; sometimes I just think you pay for the label on some of the bigger brands.

Also one of my best presents was the Revlon Lipstick in Wild Orchid- I have been looking for a purple-y toned lippie for ages, and I actually saw this on a blog (can't remember who's but if you're reading this give me a shout) it's amazing. The Jack Wills nail varnish is practically the same colour. Then there's my Topshop wing ring- I'm a bit obsessed with it, I just think it's really different and I adore big rings. My book is The Goddess Guide by Gisele Scanlon, I took a quick peek at it in WHSmith the other day and it looked like my kind of thing- it's about fashion and lifestyle. I haven't read much of it yet, but it's a type of book that you can dip into. But from what I have read I would recommend it.

Did you get any of the same prezzies? Are any on your wish list?

xo

p.s. stay tuned to see new clothes :)

19 comments:

  1. Love the furry bag!!

    abitofeverything-nicoline.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post!! Sorry girl, I just have to copy this idea <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. good presents! I looked into that book and I'm tempted to buy, but I'm going to finish reading my fifi laping first! Happy new year (in advanced) x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Goddess Guide is amazing. its honestly the best book ive read, so good! i keep in contact with Gisele and she is a wonderful lady filled with little tips and tricks! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. nice presents - I did a present post too :) The Goddess Guide sounds good, I wonder if I can get it in Australia?

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love that furry little bag! :) I got a load of gift cards since I'm hard to give gifts to. lol. I don't know why but I just looove buying things myself. hihi.

    Great presents, doll!

    ReplyDelete
  7. nice presents i hope you had a great christmas time :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've got the Goddess Guide book, really good isn't it?! Love it, not sure which one you have but I've got the 1st one and I think there's a 2nd one out which I'd like!

    www.purelovefashionn.blogspot.com x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Looks like you had a fabulous Christmas :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the leopard!! And bring on the new clothes! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  11. OMG I didn't know Jack Wills was selling nail varnish :) Have to check it out. Although I have never seen it in our one :( Where did u buy it? Is it a big store? I love the nail varnish :D

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks you for the lovely comment and follow :). Yes! make your blog amazing, though I have to admit, it already is :)

    happy new year!
    itsfashionamour.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. I got some really great lippie too. it was Chanel rouge.. I feel so spoiled but its totally worth it.

    I love your blog..following!

    xxo
    CESTDEMODE.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. love all those assortments! specially the leopard! xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love the photo! Love the leopard print bag! I want it! Haha - love the blog, it's so cute - am now following!

    Hope you can return the favour! :)
    http://londonscloset.blogspot.com
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  16. These are all great presents. I'm jealous :)

    ReplyDelete