21.12.10

never give up.

S'appenin peeeps? Another picture post (cos I love reading these myself). Some pictures from the past few days:
01.
02.
03.
04.
05.
06.
07.
Last minute Christmas madness is stressing me out today! I caught the train to Nottingham at 8:30 this morning :O (for xmas shopping) crazzinessss. 
01. My Mum bought this today from Paperchase cos she thought it was irresistible *reindeer's now have pearl necklaces.*
02. On Monday night me and the girls went to Emma's for dinner- here's a picture she took in the mirror. Noice. 
03. My advent calendar! Yess it is Hello Kitty.
04. Proof of the Arctic conditions!
05. Yesterday night me and the girls went for a meal at Lubie's house, we had Pimm's (in Winter). Was gorgeous! Reminded me of summer though *sob*.
06. My 2-year-old-looking nails with pink tips and glitter. I got bored okay?
07. And finally, my beast of a scone from House of Fraser this morning. Scale it up compared to the normal sized glass. Woahh.

xo

10 comments:

  1. Sorry to hear you are stressed out. Your nails look lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooo your nails look lovely!
    Aaaaah I'm stressed too :S I'm revising for exams -_- I would like to shoot myself.

    I love picture posts too ;)
    shabna xx
    http://shabsy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I could really do with that scone now!!

    very cute nails, i was sporting something very similar quite recently!

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. that is a big scone. (:
    and your nails are pretty! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wish I could do nails as nice as yours!
    From Carys of La Ville Inconnue

    ReplyDelete
  6. hello kitty advent calendar?? AMAZING, haha :)

    http://project-vee.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. my nails are currently baby pink! i'm relishing in the childishness of the colouring ha.

    ReplyDelete