6.1.11

better late than never.

Helloo lovely's.
Finally I have got round to posting what I wore on Christmas day, and some of my new clothes. Christmas seems to have gone ridiculously quickly,and I didn't even feel that Christmassy either. What's that about? On Christmas day I spent it with my big fat Italian family at my Grandparents. Standard.
This was one of my prezzie's on the day. I reminds me of Audrey Hepburn. 
Dress-Topshop
Wedges- Office
Hair Bow-Handmade
This was a present from my Auntie, but she knew I liked it already. I wore this to a few parties around Chrimbo time. 
Peter Pan Collar- New Look
Wing Ring- Topshop (I love this so much!)
Nail Varnish- Jack Wills (in Cerise) 
Lipstick- Revlon (Wild Orchid)
I absolutely adore both of these dresses what do you reckon? Comment :)
xo

8 comments:

  1. I absolutely love your lipstick!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah love your lipstick and your nails! And i love the peterpan collar dress from new look! I recently got a blue one :)

    http://londonscloset.blogspot.com
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love both of your dresses, especially the second one! It didn't really feel like Christmas to me either...it just went way too fast this year!
    -Meagan
    http://spunkychateau.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like the topshop dress! And your lip colour is beautiful x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love what your auntie bought you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. i adore that black dress, you will be able to wear that forever!! xxx

    ReplyDelete