18.1.11

My Top 5 Beauty Products of the moment

I've never really done many beauty/ cosmetics related posts, but I like reading these type of things, so here is my own spin on things.

(from left)
01. So firstly is one of my Christmas presents, Soap and Glory Sugar Scrub- I've got to say this is amazing, it smells like lime starburst (remember them?) and makes skin baby soft.

02. The Body Shop Rainforest Shine Shampoo- This has just run out, but it smells gorgeous too and does make hair glossy and soft. Shall be re-purchasing.

03. John Frieda Curl Reviver- this is one of the first products I have used on my hair. I wanted something to tame and define my curls, and this does the trick. Depending on how much mousse you put in, it makes hair really bouncy (I would definitely recommend this to people with curly of frizzy hair).

04. Burt's Bees Deep Cleansing Cream- I use this to take my make-up off, however I think it is better if you use a separate eye make-up remover as it can make your skin tingle.

05. Finally, my new moisturiser-Neutrogena Multi Defence. This smells pretty lush too, (can't beat nice smelling cosmetics!) I really like this as it is light and dries quickly. I wear it under make-up and would recommend it.


Have you tried any of these products?

xo

7 comments:

  1. ooh I definitely want that scrub! looks amazing <3 I also love burt's bees!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have always wanted to try that scrub! Definitely need to try it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. great stuff!!! especially this from john frieda...we have tested it already :D

    xx.

    http://www.whoop-itup.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. this sugar scrub looks interesting :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. John Frieda Curl Reviver is amazing! nothing else can tame my hair.. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Definitely going to try the sugar scrub! :) x

    http://fashionlime.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the sugar scrub and the shampoo! I would try them!

    ReplyDelete