15.1.11

pimp coat

Coat-  New Look
Top- River Island
Trousers- Bershka
Necklace- Primark
Nail Varnish- Barry M (Bright Pink)
                                                


I finally got a fur coat(!) yess maybe it is a bit late on in Winter, but come on this is England I'm sure there'll be plenty more cold weather. (I actually have so many coats now) My Mum tried everything to get me this for Chrimbo but couldn't find it in the right colour or size anywhere. However last weekend I stumbled across it, so here it is. Got to be my favourite coat I've seen all winter.

This is what I wore today into town, I kind of just built the outfit around my coat. It's pretty simple, monochrome with pink nails. I bought the necklace a couple of weeks ago, it caught my eye in the shop and when I got it home I didn't like it but now I actually really do!

What do you think of my coat and outfit?
Hope everyone's having a fab weekend :)

xo

27 comments:

  1. me likey the coat ;) and that top. SEHR GUT! posting my blog later! check it out chick 'ox

    ReplyDelete
  2. The outfit looks great, I like the statement necklace!

    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. i am loving the detailing on your top!!

    missdonata.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have too many coats too! I really want a fur one, this is lush! thanks for your comment, my mum bought the purse for me! she has good taste! X

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks for stopping by,

    you are so lucky! ive had exactly the same problem, and now i just feel like its too late to even look for one! I wanted one so badly! but i think its time to save up for spring/summer!

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. love the fur coat<3


    http://inablondeworld.blogspot.com/ how about following each other:)???xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Everyone should have a 'real' primp coat tucked away for those relly really cold winter days..why not, it's really pretty..Big Hugs and have a great start on a New Year!
    Alice from Hot Cake Fashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. beautiful! you have impeccable taste.

    sincerely, M

    sincerelyycm.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. that coat is ssoo cute on you, I love it! lovely photos :) your blog is adorable, following!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  10. haha I love the name you gave the coat. 'pimp-coat' that's a new one for me ^^ x

    ReplyDelete
  11. amazing coat!!!
    Thanks for your sweet comment! Your blog is so cool! Following! Follow back? <3

    ReplyDelete
  12. love the coat and necklace!xx

    http://www.theprovocativecouture.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. great coat,
    follow you, can you follow me back? :)
    xx

    lesimple.sk

    ReplyDelete
  14. absolutely gorgeous. to be honest nows the best time to buy fur coats- theyre a little less expensive and you'll definitely be able to wear it next winter, timeless :)

    (oh and the new look blouse in my last post- they didnt have my size either! i bought it in a size 16 and it seems to fit fine! i dont know whether to be happy or a bit insulted haha) xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love the coat and the outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great outfit, I love the necklace! Thankyou for the comment on my blog :)

    http://fashionbabesfashiondaydream.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  17. haha pimp coat! i very nearly bought it! looks cuter on you though :) i looked like a massive bear xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. lovely coat :)
    emiliabrown.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete