2.1.11

Style Scout 02

Firstly... Happy New Year!
 I'm not the most regular poster, but I have lots of posts planned. Style scout is a post I have done before, basically I find pictures of a celebrities who's style I like- generally not the cliché Lady Gaga etc. I dedicate this to people under the radar, who have style! This week is Lourdes Leon, best known for being Madonna's daughter. She now has her own clothing collection and fashion blog, not bad at the age of 13?! (My Mum thinks me and here look like twins. Can't see it myself, can you?!)
I think her style is quite quirky and cool, some of these photos are from when she was younger but her recent red carpet looks have been winners in my opinion.
xo

10 comments:

  1. Happy new year to you too! Can't believe Lourdes is growing up to be quite a beautiful, young adult. Her style is very unique and youthful - must take after mom.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Her style is definitely growing!

    I don't think you two look very much alike, I think you're a lot prettier. lol.

    -Samantha

    http://thisfashionista.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. She does seem to have a really interesting fashion sense. I think she looks just like her mom!
    -Meagan
    http://spunkychateau.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. so your blog is keeping me up, mostly because i have just been scrolling through the pages endlessly. it's amazing! :))) had to let you know ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like the one on the bottom, left!

    ReplyDelete
  6. loving the inspiration!



    www.theversastyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Really nice outfits at the photos! And nice blog! Kisses:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. She has such cool style.
    Following you.

    ReplyDelete
  9. she does have a very unique style x

    ReplyDelete