9.1.11

what I wore...

Sunday evening already, last week I was on study leave. It worked out pretty well as most of my exams were in the afternoon so I got a teeny lie in most mornings before hardcore revision. This weekend I went to a friend's for a major catch up! Also I helped her set up this blog :) she's pro already.
So anyway, again some old-ish photo's from what I wore on NYE I really didn't celebrate, and my new skirt I got in the Topshop sale. It reminds me of Twiggy?! My new jumper is one of my first buys from Primark in yonkers, but it's a bit baggy round the middle. Also I bought some other things which I will be photographing asap.

Jumper- Primark
Vest top(worn underneath)- Topshop
Skirt- Topshop
Necklace- Topshop
Leggings- French Connection

Top- Vero Moda
Skirt- Topshop
Ring- Primark
Nail Varnish- Jack Wills (Cerise)

Also Carly Watts did a drawing of me- which I absolutely love it! (along with all of her work) Thanks so much Carly :)
Have a good week everyone!
xo

p.s. can I ask, what does everyone think to my new layout and header? I wanted something different and a bit less busy. Please let me know on a comment or tweet :)

9 comments:

  1. It was no problem :) I enjoyed doing it and I'm glad you like it.
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the picture of you! How did she do that? Must be a very talented friend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. cute outfits! that image is fabulous, wish i could get something like that. oh and i really like your header too, its dead simple xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. you look so beautiful! Love that jumper :) x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love both outfits, especially your bow necklace in the first one!

    ReplyDelete
  6. love the outfits. cute blog!!

    love roc,
    xox

    repexpressions.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great sets! I like especially the first one!
    Fantastic blog, btw!

    <3
    www.kasiabelhadri.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh gosh you are so beautiful! :-)

    ReplyDelete