27.2.11

beauty is pain.

Vest/ necklace- Primark
Cardigan/Jeans (you can't easily tell but they are actually pale pink)- H&M
Blazer- New Look
Shoes- Matalan
Hair courtesy of Charlotte 

I can't believe I've only just got round to posting! Back to school tomorrow, fantastic. So this is what I wore today, nothing special. But my new shoes, are my new love. I've wanted some shoe boots in ages and saw these in Matalan (of all places) and had to snap them up. They kill your feet but as the title says 'beauty is pain'. Short and sweet today. Have a good week everyone :) 

xo

4 comments:

  1. this outfit is lovely. i love how you incorporated the white jeans!

    xoxo monika

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love your outfit, especially that necklace!

    initfortheglamour.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete