3.2.11

it's always like this.

[Always like this-Bombay Bicycle Club]


What have I learnt this week? How to highlight hair for one thing! With school in year 11 we get to choose a course to take, and at the moment I'm doing hair and beauty. Sounds like such a thick thing to do but it is actually quite fun and difficult. Today I received a present from my French exchange who lives in Paris. It's a little make-up case thing with brushes in it. Sweet. Next weekend I am excited to be attending my first Vintage Fair with my friend Saffie. Hopefully we'll find some beauties!

I can't wait for the SS'11. I'm really excited to get some floaty blouses and to inject some colour into my wardrobe! The picture above is quite old, from summer but I like it cos there is evidence of sun. This is a quick Spring Wishlist. I hope to be rocking these nails, a blouse so sheer it's barely there, and this arm-candy (never going to happen).

Stay tuned!
xo

8 comments:

  1. Oh my god. Always like this by bombay bicycle club is the best song ever. I genuinely love it. Love this post as well, your so pretty! :)

    Shope
    http://londonscloset.blogspot.com
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah, I love Bombay Bicycle Club :)
    Vintage fair's are lovely, I've been to a couple now and I'm always spoilt for choice.
    I've wanted the Miu Miu ever since I saw that picture - so beautiful! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. those nails are amazing!!! and i wiiiish i could afford a miu miu bag :( a girl can dream!!

    http://justablogaboutbec.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely nails!!

    Really Brilliant blog - I'm following you!

    Last chance to enter my giveaway:

    http://thoroughlymodernmilly5.blogspot.com/2011/01/giveaway-be-my-february-girl.html

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your Nails, how did you make them? stickers? ;)

    www.Josefinestritich.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love that miu miu bag.. I so can't wait for spring to arrive!

    ReplyDelete
  7. goregeous nails and bag! cant wait for s/s!!!
    nicola xxx
    www.welcome-to-nicola-land.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. pretty nails and bag ! and your hair look so fabulous!
    xx

    ReplyDelete