5.2.11

that can't be the way that I roll.

[The Bike Song- Mark Ronson]




Blouse-New Look
Shorts-Vero Moda
Shoes- New Look
N/V- 17 Seabreeze
Ring-Present
Cameo Necklace-Primark





Today I went to town (nothing unusual for a Saturday) I got my ear pierced, browsed the shops and sipped ice tea. I've wanted my ear doing at the top for ages and finally got it done! For saying I'm the biggest wimp ever it was fine, didn't hurt at all and was really quick. Stinging a bit now though. Ouch.

I saw sooo many nice clothes today particularly in H&M. They've seriously upped their game lately, I saw loads of interesting and reasonably priced things. Tonight I'm chilling in with some family friends, and hopefully will watch Take me Out (so trashy it's good).


Wearing my Mum's blouse, new primark cameo necklace, beautiful nail polish and lipstick smudges on my hand.

xo

13 comments:

  1. Your Mum has great style cause I love that blouse :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice blouse! Looks good with your nails :)
    When I got my cartilage done the pain was undoubtedly worse after too!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a great top! I love the tie part in front. also that nailpolish...omgoodness so awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love her red hair.
    What do u think about her?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love it maddy wish i could have come with u n got my ear pierced too :/ ta for you comment on my blog :) x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your blouse and your cameo necklace!
    -Meagan
    http://spunkychateau.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. you make your mums top look so chic :) love it

    ReplyDelete
  8. love the blouse and nail polish!

    thanks for ur comment on my blog

    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love this! The detail in the shirt is super cute; I love polka dots!!
    Thanks for sharing!

    LizAnn
    VPV Intern
    http://www.shopVPV.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. AAaawww, this is beautiful,
    I love it!
    xx

    Henar
    ...OHMY VOGUE!

    ReplyDelete
  11. cute! i love how you took your mum's blouse and made it your style!


    www.theversastyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love the blouse! I wish my mum had nice things I could nick haha!
    Sophie
    x

    ReplyDelete