19.2.11

you'll just have to wait.

Scarf- Whistles
Cardigan- Primark
Top- River Island
Belt- Unknown
Jeans- H&M
N/V- 17 Peacock
Today I've achieved pretty much nothing. There's never a lot to do on Saturdays apart from go into town I've not been in for 2 weeks which is shocking! At the minute I'm having a massive craving for new clothes; patterns, colour and texture. Roll on Spring!

I recently acquired this cardigan into my wardrobe from my Mum's, at first I didn't like the shoulders but now I love them. Also the scarf is my mother's and the belt was, but she gave it to me. Cheers ma! Tonight I'm gonna just chill in with my best friend. 

Today I reached my first 100 followers! I will be arranging a giveaway soon so stay tuned.


Have a good weekend everyone!

18 comments:

  1. I love your fashion style! Nice blog xxx
    I am following you now. :)
    http://glamournme.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice outfit, I really like the headband!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great blog, you have a new follower :)
    Teenage Daydreams

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow you have such lovely+delicate coloring+hair, I bet you would really suit nudes/peach colours :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. love love the scarf and belt! I love your sense of style :) So I'm following :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your headscarf and that belt. That belt looks really individual!

    kitoire.blogspot.com
    petitsjoiesdelavie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. nice outfit!! I like it!!! your hair is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  8. i was just thinking the same thing, i love your hair. but the outfit is adorable as well! following now! follow back if you liikkke

    ReplyDelete
  9. loveeee ur headscarf :)

    http://haveapeekinsidemywardrobe.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. thanks for the comment, very cute outfit! love the belt x

    ReplyDelete
  11. i love your head scarf! cheers for getting new stuff from your mom's :)

    xx
    heyrocketgirl

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your head scarf is so cool! Love it :)


    The Flower Girl

    thebohemiangoods.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. I like the trousers & hair scarf, looks really cute on you x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Ooooh love the gorgeous ruching detail on the cardigan - from Primark too!
    It would be mine

    ReplyDelete
  15. you look so adorable! I love that tasseled belt :)

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete