26.3.11

like a broken record.




Coat- New Look
Top- River Island
Scarf(worn as belt/turban)- Vintage
Skirt-Topshop


Today I got up early and went to the gym, at what seemed like the crack of dawn *slight exaggeration*. Then I went to the hairdressers, because I haven't had a haircut since August. Is that bad? I decided to get my hair cut properly into a centre parting so that's how it's staying atm.

After the hairdressers I went for a cheeky peruse of Primark, and bagged some goodies. Including 2 pairs of shoes, a gorge blouse and an amazing skirt (stay tuned to see them). This is actually an outfit from a bit ago, as I haven't photographed any of my new buys yet. I tried out my vintage scarf as a belt and a turban.

Have a good week everyone!

xo

12 comments:

  1. i love your curly hair! the parting looks pretty :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your new dark hair it suits you perfectly!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your hair looks great! Love the headband and scarf too!

    xoxo,
    Chic 'n Cheap Living

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the idea of using a scarf as a belt!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. oooo i like this outfit. the scarf gives it that extra pop. something very retro chic about it. the frist picture is amazing. you look gorgeous.

    http://lebellemimi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely outfit !
    I know this will sound a bit weird..
    But you've left a couple comments on my
    blog, and I just wanted to inform you that
    I have changed my blogname to www.madebyjosefine.blogspot.com..
    Hugs & Kisses
    Josefine

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love that winter jacket with all the pops of color underneath! Great look!
    -Meagan
    http://spunkychateau.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. You have the most gorgeous eyes! Cute skirt. :)
    Xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the scarf as a belt solution! You look so beautiful, gorgeous outfit! LOve your blog and now following, maybe you'll have time to visit mine:)

    Kisses,
    Annabelle
    http://vivaluxury.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your hair

    thanks for stopping by...

    have a nice weekend ;)

    xo

    Carolina

    ReplyDelete
  11. Liking the colour of the skirt, nice and summery.

    ReplyDelete