19.3.11

violet sky

Top- Topshop
Jeans-Primark
Shoe boots- Matalan



Today I went to town, wearing this. I felt so Spring-y today! I even whacked out the sunnies. SHOCK HORROR. All I bought today was a nude nail varnish as I wanted something more..suitable for school. My hair looks a bit emo here, but it's just how it fell and I'm kinda between hairstyles and desperately need a trim.

Here's a snap shot of what I bought in Nottingham last week, a top from Topshop. My new favourite ring from Primark and my first MAC lipstick. It's Pink Nouveau, it is very bright pink but I loveee it. At school I don't put it on very brightly and blend it with vaseline. Also last week I bought a new skirt and sunnies. (always prepared for Summer)

Enjoy the rest of the weekend :)
xo

9 comments:

  1. I really love the colour violet! It is just so very girly! And that lipstick looks a really nice shade, I am thinking of getting a lip pen in nude so I can build up the colour and have it quite subte for school!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super pretty outfit that top is gorgeous :) and I love the shade of that lipstick!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely :) my sister has the heart photo display thing! its so pretty, i want to steal it :P haha xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those white skinnies look great on you! You are so lucky to have the body to pull it off!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love that ring and your white jeans!
    -Meagan
    http://spunkychateau.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow that lipstick looks amazing! xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. WEWW hot colour of lippy! we're awesome cause we just bought some ;)

    http://opinionslave.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. those jeans look fantastic on you! i love that lipstick too, i need to rebuy it i think x

    ReplyDelete