9.4.11

Pink to make the boys wink

Blouse/Sunnies/Skirt/Ring-Primada
Bag- Topshop
Leggings- French Connection



All eyes on this blouse! A recent purchase and I do love it, I can't resist a bit of pink. I am considering changing the buttons but other than that it is perfect for these warmer days (and my holiday in Summer). Today I went out with my family and it was lovely. Kinda stressed at the minute, but today I am forgetting all of my work/exams/deadlines coming up next week.


Have a tasty weekend!

xo

6 comments:

  1. shit looks stunning on your, especially with your gorgeous skin tone xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. awh I love the title of this post :) gorgeous blouse, reminds me of one from Equipment!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. hello)*
    you have nise blog)
    i would be glad if you follow me, i think you like it)**
    http://slim-fashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. cute!! you are so pretty!! your hair is gorgeous!!

    please follow me:)

    xxx

    Pris

    www.fashionablepris.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this shirt... I wish I had a good Primark near me, there's some great stuff coming in soon!

    ReplyDelete