5.5.11

Day 7

Your dream wedding....

Kinda fitting at the moment! With the Royal wedding and all, I am definitely in the mood for a good wedding. Not my own right now but I can always dream up my perfect one!

I think ideally it would have to be in Summer, not on a boiling day but at the very least I would like the sun to be shining. I would like it to be at a stunning venue with an outdoor area and possibly live music outdoors. Like a mini concert, then at night a rave! Oh yes, I am unsure of what dress I would like but it would definitely have delicate sleeves.

What would your perfect wedding be like?
xo

2 comments:

  1. oh that picture and sentiment is so cute, i still totally have wedding fever after watching the royal wedding! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love your fashion shots! especially your attempted nail art~ so cute!

    ReplyDelete