19.5.11

Hair

A few weeks ago I was asked to model for Helen and Keris from Great British Hairdresser. It was amazing fun but I have never inhaled so much hairspray in my life! The theme was hair through the ages and it went from the 1920's to today. So here are some pictures of what I had done to my hair, my Mum and Auntie also did some modelling. (the pictures were just quick snaps on my BB so not the best)




My photography of my Mum

My Auntie


The 'up-do'





My favourite



After show hair
Can you guess which era is which? Did you watch the show? Which are your favourites?

xo

p.s I have been MIA as of late due too excessive revision and no time, soon I shall be back to blogging as usual.

4 comments:

  1. amazing,loving the quiff :D

    kate xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I watched one episode! and i love the style you call 'your favourite' it really suits you :-)

    thankyou for the comment on my blog :)
    XOXO,BECCA
    http://www.fashion-train.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. stylish hair styles ;)

    thanks for stopping by

    C

    ReplyDelete