16.6.11

Chanel Paris

Finally here is my vintage scarf....




So yeah it's pretty sexy, it cost £18 from COW Vintage which I guess was a fraction of the original price. Buying it was a bit of an impulse decision, but I knew that if I didn't I would regret it. Haven't worn it properly yet but I guess it's more of a winter accessory. I don't wear scarves that often, but will definitely try and get my money's worth out of it!

It's been a crazy week; on Sunday I had some birthday celebrations with my girls,  they made these amazing cards for me and bought me some gorgeous jewellery. On Tuesday and Wednesday I modelled in a fashion show. It has completely drained me, so today I took it easy but revised for 4 hours- in bed.

9 comments:

  1. The scarf is absolutely gorgeous! What a bargain, I'm sure you'll love it for years to come! I love revising in bed too, but for some strange reason I always end up falling asleep... Hmm wonder why! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both the scarf and those rings are gorgeous! :) ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a gorgeous scarf! The rings are gorgeous too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. the rings are so exquisite!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love vintage designer things..great find!!

    MadeByJulietta.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. AMAZING scarf!! Very jealous, I love scarfs they are so versatile.

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the scarf, can't wait to see how you wear it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I shop in cow and have NEVER found a chanel item. truly jealous... lucky girl :)

    K x x

    http://youmehello.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete