13.6.11

Nottingham

Blazer- Bershka, Blouse-Topshop
Ice Tea

Wagamama's amazing Chicken Katsu Curry



Backlash Vintage
My Mum's tofu/noodle/salad tower


Jeans- H&M, Brogues- Primark
On Wednesday me and my Mama went to Nottingham, because it's better than my local shopping centre and is only a short train ride away. I wanted to go in some of the vintage shops to have a look too, and went to Backlash and COW Vintage. I've heard quite a few bloggers raving about it but have never been before. I'm not the biggest vintage lover, but I like to look in shops when I can, purely to see if I can find any beauties. Oh and I did, I got a vintage REAL Chanel scarf which is amazing and I guess pretty rare.

I will photograph my scarf and post about it soon!

xo

4 comments:

  1. WOW @ Chanel scarf! I cannot wait to see this beauty! You look bloody pretty in that photo :) love that blouse! xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looove the blazer. Lovely hair too :)
    Curry's yumm <3

    www.purelovefashionn.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love your shirt! :) ronan x

    http://ronanronanronan.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the second photograph of you! <3 The blouse suits you to a tee! (Don't forget to visit my £100 ASOS Voucher giveaway!)

    x
    www.lostinthehaze.com

    ReplyDelete