20.6.11

so come and play me just one more song

Top- Zara, Maxi-dress- ARK, Wedges- Mum's, Sunnie's-Rayban

Last night I had my third birthday celebration ....but after all I am Sixteen! Plus English weather is so temperamental that I have had to cancel it twice. I had a garden party with some close friends and we had such a laugh, nice drinks and some tunes. This is what I wore and some general pictures of the night. So pleased the sun came out! I got the maxi for my birthday and it is so perfect that I bought another one in a different colour on Saturday (they are only £14.99). Also I have been pretty lucky and my Aunty decided to give me a brand new amazing pair of Rayban's!

Have a good week!

Maddy xo

9 comments:

  1. I love your lace top!
    happy birthday :)

    ellie oxoxoxoxo
    http://obsessedwithfashionx.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. great look and happy b-day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy birthday sounds like you had a lovely day! What a top Auntie... a pair of Raybans!?! Jealous! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday!
    Fabulous outfit as well:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Birth Deer!
    xxx--xxx-xxx
    thehausofblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look amazing. Happy belated birthday! x hivenn

    ReplyDelete
  7. your outfit is gorgeous!

    ps, i'm new to blogger so sorry for the completely random comment. x

    ReplyDelete
  8. way gorgeous outfit. love your maxi. xo


    p.s. I'm having a $50 giveaway if you'd like to check it out. :)
    devorelebeaumonstre.com

    ReplyDelete