8.6.11

Sweet Sixteen

So as I  may have mentioned I turned 16 yesterday! Today I am posting some pictures I took on the day and of some of the gifts I have received. I had a really good day as I had it off from school, and decided not to do any revision whatsoever. I just chilled in the day, and in the evening all of my family came over for dinner etc. This Sunday I am going to celebrate with friends which I can't wait for. No better way to show you my day than in photos....

Woke up to find this...slightly OTT to say the least!

My new camera (!)



My Mum made it, it had glitter on it(edible) :perfection


Topshop wonders

Pressies (coming soon)



Stay tuned to see my new clothes etc and bring on the birthday celebrations part 2!

xo


P.S. I got Tumblr.

13 comments:

  1. happy b-day! you look great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you had a good day. Happy birthday!
    -Meagan
    http://spunkychateau.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Bithday it look like your day was amazing!!!!
    Freesia

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday!
    The cake looks delicious!
    Have a great party on Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. that cake is insane, just beautiful, work of art!

    www.befrassy.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've still not tried sushi but that stuff looks amazing!
    Homemade cakes are always the best aren't they?!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy belated birthday then :)

    The cake looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  8. aw, hope you had a good birthday, great photos! :)

    www.clothesmaiden.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. aw happy belated birthday! your cake looks sooooo good! as do all your topshop pressies! xx

    http://thehemlinesandtheheadlines.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. hope you had a fabulous birthday x

    ReplyDelete
  11. happy belated birthday :) I love those topshop earrings, I've seen them before, but may have to get them now X

    ReplyDelete
  12. Aww happy belated birthday! Loved your outfit, the rusty colour is stunning!
    x

    ReplyDelete