25.6.11

Turqoise





Dress- ARK
Blouse-Topshop


Liquid Liner- Topshop
Lipstick- MAC (Pink Nouveau)
Ring/Earrings- Primarni
N/V- 17 Vintage





This is what I'm wearing today, my brother is having some early birthday celebrations and later I am going to a carnival. I already have this dress in a rust colour but had to buy another colour! I've had the blouse for a while and love it as it is (my fave) snakeskin print. I can't actually wait to finish exams on Tuesday, it seems like exams have been going on forever. Summer begins soon :)

Maddy xo

17 comments:

  1. You lucky thing! Maybe after my diet I will be able to wear such things! You look lovely sweetie xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. i LOVE that outfit!
    your really pretty :)

    ellie oxoxoxoxo
    http://obsessedwithfashionx.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous styling! those earrings are beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your outfit looks really pretty :)


    xx

    www.forevermissvanity.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am just crazy about those earrings!
    -Meagan
    http://spunkychateau.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. your blog is addorableee :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your turquoise ... I, too, am guilty of buying something I love in a couple different colors :)

    That carnival sounds like fun! Happy "early" b-day to your bro!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, I know what you mean about exams lingering forever... I'm loving that nail polish!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love what you're wearing- your bedroom looks adorable too!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Amazing outfit :)

    LoVe
    minnja

    http://minnja.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. lovely outfit! :) I love your hair :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love the matching earrings and ring, sets just aren't worn enough these days! Maybe it's time for a comeback.

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. I heart snakeskin. lovely outfit, works so well with the maxi xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. love the blouse, really like the outfit X

    ReplyDelete
  15. cannot express how much i love this outfit!

    ReplyDelete