5.7.11

au natural

I've been non-stop since my exams finished rather than chilling, which doesn't leave a hell of a lot of time to blog. Today I did another shoot for Elly Lucas, it was quite natural again like last time. I like the end result, especially the side profile one. My dress was from H&M and Elly provided the garlands (fresh from Glastonbury) she also did my make-up. For some reason some of the quality has been lost but they still look good, even if I do look really young!

In other news, if you follow me on Twitter you might've seen that I'm going to T4 on the beach this Sunday. I went 2 years ago and the opportunity came up so I'm going again. Not a clue what to wear yet but I'll sort it! Also I am planning on continuing my 30 Day Challenge, and hope to customise my blog layout soon.....so stay tuned.

Maddy xo

16 comments:

  1. Love the natural look. It fits the summer perfectly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely, lovely photos - your hair looks amazing.

    And what sort of nail polish is that? It's a gorgeous shade!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww you look gorgeous!!!

    Gem x
    www.twinklebug.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. oooh, so romantic! I adore it! You hair is so long and lovely!
    gorgeous pictures, you look beautiful! <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous pictures, you look beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful photos, I love the flower garland. And btw, amazing vintage chanel scarf! I'm in love with it :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. you look so so beautiful!!! great photos, they have such a lovely feel to them x

    ReplyDelete
  8. you look beautiful, love the dress too xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Stunning! You look like a little woodland fairy (:

    Emma xx

    http://howquicklytheglamourfades-x.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. you look lovely; like something out of a fairytale. :) enjoy t4 on the beach! x

    ReplyDelete
  11. cute!!!



    xoxo from rome
    K:
    http://kcomekarolina.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. you look so, so lovely! and i hope you enjoyed t4 on the beach (:

    http://itscohen.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. beautiful pictures, you look stunning (:

    ReplyDelete