17.7.11

Good times


Jacket/ Vest top/small rings- Topshop, Shorts/ring/necklace- Miss Selfridge 

I wore this yesterday, the weather is ridiculously bipolar atm but the evening was sunny and I wore this to a BBQ. I actually had a really good time, despite not being in the mood for going out.

The shorts are new from the sale, I originally got some chinos for sixth form but they were a really odd fit so had to exchange them. I had enough money for the shorts, the ring and the necklace- each piece of jewellery was £1 each. Bargain!

The shorts remind me of some I wanted ages ago, I think they're really smart and would look great with loads of things.

Also you may or may not have noticed that I've changed my layout and header. I'd love to know what people think of it, I've been meaning to change it forever. (It used to look like this. )

Let me know!

Maddy xo

12 comments:

  1. Love the necklace, it really brightens the outfit xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like your new header :) and that necklace is gorgeous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i really like your shorts!

    thechicblonde.blogspot.com x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a cute look. I really love those shorts!
    -Meagan
    http://spunkychateau.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey thanks for your comment on my blog a few weeks ago, it means a lot. I hope all your exams went well too! xx

    http://ohchaarr.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loving the new header, the outfit and your walls! Haha

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. really cute!
    check out my blog ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for the comment Maddie :') I really like this outfit! I actually found your blog a while back but only just started mine up. Have a nice holiday, see you in PM next year! <3

    ReplyDelete
  9. Really like the shorts :) and I have that denim jacket too!xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. beautiful necklace and shorts!

    ReplyDelete