23.7.11

It takes two


Blazer- Bershka, Blouse- River Island, Leggings- Primark, Necklace/Earrings- Forever 21

I just wanted to quickly post what I wore today into town. I got lots of amazing bargains for holiday from Zara and Accessorize. Yesterday I went to Birmingham with my best bitches, I have discovered my new love for Forever 21- which is where I bought my necklace and earrings. I absolutely adore them both!

Sorry for the awful photo quality I can't find any batteries for my camera atm. Also the sun was so bright and made dodgy lines across me. Jeez. I decided to make this gif on gickr.com.

Have a good weekend!

Maddy xo

9 comments:

  1. your necklace looks gorgeous! eee, birmingham was fun! we def need to go again:)!

    www.lubiemarshall.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just can't get over how much I love forever 21 accessories. That necklace is amazing!
    -Meagan
    http://spunkychateau.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. blazer look gorgeous on you! love your room too by the way xx
    Ella @ Belle Vintage

    ReplyDelete
  4. has anyone ever told you that you look a little bit like scarlett johanssen? aha, i just thought it for some reason. you look lovely (:

    http://itscohen.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. lovely post! super cute necklace :) would love it if you checked out my blog-

    http://pinklemonsorbet.blogspot.com/

    Meena xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. You're so lovely in these photos, love the outfit and the hair, you look like Scarlet Johannson.

    Love, Shiney's Blog

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look stunning, and I totally agree with the previous comment - you look like scarlet Johannson! x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Seconding/thirding/fourthing the Scarlet Johannson comments! You lucky thing. :) x

    ReplyDelete