13.8.11

petals


Top- Bershka, Skirt- Zara, Brogues-Primark, Jesus Bracelets-Spain

I wore this outfit on a NICE day before the weather changed to crap. This is my "tan" from Spain, I wasn't there long enough to turn a nice colour. Please excuse the dodgy expressions, but thanks to Charlotte for taking the photos! Got the skirt in the Zara sale before my holiday, I'm never too sure about floral but I went for it anyway. I love my souvenir Jesus bracelets- despite not being religious I think they're quite sweet.

This week I've been pretty busy meeting up with friends, searching for a suit for Sixth Form, seeing 3Run, watching Horrible Bosses (I laughed so much), and today running general errands. Tonight I plan on walking my dog and watching a film. Bliss.

Maddy xo

p.s. I look really tiny on these pictures, despite being 5"7?!?

5 comments:

  1. I love that skirt it looks lovely on you :)

    Sarah
    http://fashionismyh2o.blogspot.com/
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is very nice, like it !

    Henar ♥
    ... OH MY VOGUE!

    ReplyDelete
  3. absolutely love your brogues! lovely skirt xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This skirt is perfect for you. I love it with the shoes.

    P.S. I am dyingggg to see "Horrible Bosses."

    http://www.glamkittenslitterbox.com/
    Twitter: @GlamKitten88

    ReplyDelete