25.9.11

mardy bum

Blouse(collar)- Topshop
Jumper-Primark
Jeans-H&M

Had to resort to webcam shots as the lighting was not right due to the sun coming out (how dare it?). Having a busy weekend, went to a party on Friday and had a really good time with some old mates. Yesterday I took my brother to Uni, which kinda made me want to go! Then had a cheeky Nando's and stayed at a friends last night. Today I have just been catching up and have done some work. Rave on.

Yet again I have layered some tops, think I'm a bit obsessed with this whole collar thing. I'm wearing some Liz Earle foundation that I got in the post. I think quite a few people have received the samples and have blogged about it. I like it, here I'm wearing the darkest one paha, blatently so tanned!

Recently: I've had a good week at sixth form, not much to report but I need to get a job ASAP!


Have a sexy Sunday!

Maddy xo

29 comments:

  1. Your hair really suits you like that!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. i like the jumper, it looks so comfy!

    xoxo.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That sweater is adorable!
    -Meagan
    www.spunkychateau.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. thank you for visiting my blog :) i love your style, all looks are great!
    xx

    http://joanne-beautifuladdiction.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow! Your gorgeous and super cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your blouse and collar!:) Thanks for your comment. Follow me? I'm following you now:D
    -Tori
    fashiontrendsmore.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. You're so stylish, wish i was as cool as this when I was your age x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice sweater!

    http://initialed.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. The collar is cute with the jumper! Thanks for visiting my blog :)
    x

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm loving the collar too. Great look. Very simple.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow, you have had a busy few days! I love the jumper with the collar peeking out, I've been doing that recently and I've really been liking the look.

    Sarah
    xo

    www.almostdelightful.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. hey! thx for your comment! :) I like your blog, I follow you:)

    ReplyDelete
  13. thank you for your comment :)
    very nice blog

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love the jumper!
    Thank for your comment on my blog!
    I'll be happy if you want follow me!
    S.

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is a cute outfit (great jumper) and lovely hair :)

    wishfulsinfulyou.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Your hair looks amazing!! I really like this look, it's very casual chic. Cute!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love your hair! That jumper with the blouse is super cute :)
    xxx


    http://angiebeautybelle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  18. loving the button down layered under the sweater, so chic

    <3 Alison
    alisonscampusfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. Your blog is awesome!
    Visit mine and maybe we can follow each other :)

    maryfashionlove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. Pretty post and cute blog ! ^^
    I'm following you , follow me too :D

    http://thefashionbook1.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  21. Love your hair!!! The sweater is very nice ^^

    xxx
    Elena
    lookofstyle.net

    ReplyDelete
  22. That jumper is well adorable. Thanks for your comment, doll! x

    Isabela
    http://fusels.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. Fabulous blog!

    http://ilovethatshirt.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  24. love the collar thing. such a fan! :) x

    sharpest-lives@blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  25. perfect:


    http://lesjalouses.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete