10.9.11

up and coming

Top(collar): Topshop
Blouse:ZARA
Skirt:Warehouse
Cameo:Primark
N/V:Maybelline
I wore this today out for lunch. I'm enjoying this weekend so much more now I'm back at school! I felt like trying out something different today and layered up my tops, and I quite like the result and just the collar showing.

Got the nail varnish earlier this week, I was looking quickly whilst in asda. I actually wanted something neutral or pale and don't really know how I ended up getting this. I have quite a few similar colours already. DUH. I'm meant to be going to a party tonight but still haven't decided what I'm doing. Should probably get ready, have a good weekend everyone!

Maddy xo

16 comments:

  1. beautiful outfit, love it! nice blog. :)

    http://liberty-walk-sara.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. cool outfit cool blog,
    lookin beaut! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous outfit, very pretty! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. really cute outfit.

    elizabeth
    blondefemale.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thankyou for commenting :) pretty outfit, love the way you've layered those two tops!

    wishfulsinfulyou.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. i love the little pink collar peeking out of your blouse, such a cute look! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your outfit :).

    Sadie x

    www.brandnewbutterflywings.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow,your hair is gorgeous. I really like your blog, would love to follow each other :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. love it! your hair is so beautiful!
    fly on
    Birdie
    funkyfeather.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. you have model face! damn you ;) x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love your blog and your pictures... I`ll follow you now.. =)
    greets

    http://voguewired.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is such a lovely outfit, you look ridiculously fabulous.
    And I rather like your lipstick

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your hair is just beautiful :) I love it! You have a great laid-back chic style :)

    Sarah
    http://fashionismyh2o.blogspot.com/
    xx

    ReplyDelete