16.10.11

the cats pyjamas

Top-H&M (old)
Cardigan-H&M
Jeans-H&M (kids-old)
Nails-Barry M 299 Racing Green
Rings-Miss Selfridge/Topshop

My week started off with a school trip to Bath, with textiles where we went to see an exhibition and do a 'comparitive shop' for our project. I like seeing new places so enjoyed it but it was a hell of a long way to go! Me and my girls spent way too long in MAC, as we don't have one locally. I'm in love with 'Up the amp' anyone have it?

I updated ze blog on wednesday about how much I am in need of new clothes. I went a bit monochrome mental here, it's not my usual 'look' but I think it's adifferent. When you start to run out of clothes you find yourself wearing strange combos. This top/jeans are majorly old and the top is something that I don't really wear, but I quite like it here.

Also I have some exciting news, as at the beginning of the year my school introduced a trip to New York. There were only limited places so you had to apply for a place, me and some friends applied and me and my two best friends got in! I'm sooo excited, as I've never been out of Europe before and it will be an amazing place to see and with some of my closest friends. However we go next October, so I've got a long wait!

Recently: I've spent the weekend chilling with my family, my brother has come home for the weekend from Uni, so it's been good to catch up. All of my family are coming for dinner today too so I'm having a right family orientated weekend.

Hope everyone has a nice Sunday night :)

Maddy xo

P.S. Show Charlotte some love over on her blog!

9 comments:

  1. Those jeans are amazing!
    Wish I could fit kid's clothes aww.

    Jealous you're going to NY! I've never been out of Europe before too. Hopefully someday I'll get out of here though haha ;)
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, kids' size? you are tiny :) They're so chic I'm surprised they're kids' range.
    You'll love New York, it feels like one of the centers of the world

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute cardigan and trousers! They're really cool!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! A trip to New York! Sounds like loads of fun. Your jammies are adorable!

    www.geekettegazette.com
    www.thegirlieblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. congrats n the trip! sounds awesome
    great outfit too
    ceeharvey.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. those children's jeans really look cool :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. That pattern on the cardigan is so cute.

    I have a new post on my blog with pictures from a mini fall RTW collection I designed. If you have a minute, stop by and tell me what you think!

    Stay Beautiful,
    Ren,
    http://rosesarerenfashion.blogspot.com/2011/10/my-first-runway-show_6626.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow. liked our cat pyjamas. have Cupcake sweet dreams!

    ReplyDelete