12.10.11

inspired


photo's via- lookbook, tumblr


Some inspiration as of late, craving some new threads! Now that A/W is officially here I'm feeling the cosy knit vibe. Hopefully I will find some clothes I like at decent prices soon. Going to another vintage fair mid-November, and it can't come around soon enough!

Wanting a plain black skirt, some silk blouses/shirts, chunky knitwear and colourful denim. If anyone finds anything they think I might like please comment :)

Have been lacking in the blog department lately as I've been busy with A-Levels etc, and haven't had much to post about. More soon! Promise.

Maddy xo

7 comments:

  1. Great inspirations. I am also searching for chunky knitwear.

    www.geekettegazette.com
    www.thegirlieblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love all the mixes above,they are great!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love these pictures, Maddie!

    Sophie ox
    http://sophiecurrier.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. amazing inspiration photos!:)
    -Tori
    www.fashiontrendsmore.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. That studded goddess minidress is so fab... sigh <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your blog is really good

    Take a look at mine here!

    http://lottybetty.blogspot.com/

    LB x

    ReplyDelete
  7. White with metal details? I love it!

    ReplyDelete