7.11.11

Teal

Faux Fur Stole-Topshop, Jumper-H&M, Dress (seen as skirt)- Primark, Silver Ring- Warehouse (Mum's), Lipstck- MAC Pink Nouveau


Rocking my new faux fur stole and plain black jumper today. (I am a bit in love with my stole) The weather has been grim, but the thing that brightened my day up was that I was off school on an inset day! I chilled this morning and did some work, then I went for a bite to eat at Nando's with my girls. This weekend has consisted of having a catch up with my bro who came back briefly from uni, having saturday night in with Lubie and seeing some family friends and having fireworks. In other news I have finally got a job! I am yet to start but at least I can say I am now employed.

Have a good week biatches!

Maddy xo

p.s. Vintage fair next week, so stay tuned for updates on that. I will keep you posted here and on Twitter.

8 comments:

  1. Is that a bubble skirt I see? It's fantastic. The teal fur is also fabulous.

    http://www.thegirlieblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous pict ;)
    follow me back! :)
    http://idayusnilawati.blogspot.com
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. love teal, it's one of my favourite colours

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh i looove this stole :) it's such a good colour x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I adore your ring! I do love a knuckle duster :)

    http://victoriasprocrastinationproject.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the colour of that stole! It's beautiful!

    Also Pink Nouveau looks lovely on you, I find it looks odd on some people! xx

    ReplyDelete