26.11.11

magenta blouse and short shorts

Silk Blouse, Levi Shorts- Vintage Fair
Hellooo, it's been a long week but the weekend is here! Went late night shopping Friday night with my Mum and little Bro, my trip was successful as I got a half price winter coat which is gorge and a new jumper. My Saturday has consisted of an extremely lazy morning, going on a run and blogging. Excited to be going to Birmingham tomorrow morning, I might grab some jewellery in Forever 21, have a browse in Selfridges and eat some sushi or go to Wagamamas.

Got my freshly washed vintage attire on. I bought the blouse, shorts and two of my rings 2 weeks ago at the vintage fair, couldn't get a close up on the rings but will try and post one soon. What do you think?

Hope everyone is having a good weekend!

Maddy xo

7 comments:

  1. Thats such a pretty blouse :).
    -x
    http://makeupmeow.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. you look stunning in this outfit! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like great bonding time (shopping) with your family.
    The blouse looks good on you. So vintage and posh.

    http://www.thegirlieblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a stunning shirt, looks beautiful xx :o)

    ReplyDelete
  5. That blouse is so pretty! Love it!
    -Meagan
    www.spunkychateau.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adore the color of your shirt!
    Freesia

    ReplyDelete