13.11.11

Vintage Fair 2

Today I went to Judy's Vintage Fair for the second time. I went earlier on this year-as some of you may remember me writing about. It was great again, I have been saving money for a while and splashed out on a few things. I got some shorts, a blouse and some jewellery, I also got a few presents for my mum. I will update here soon and show you my new purchases.
Jumper-Bershka, Shorts-Vero Moda, Shoes-Primark
Rings- Paris, Primark, Miss Selfridge, Nails- 17, Revlon

This is what I wore, I quickly styled it together. This is a new jumper, which is so ridiculously warm I have hot flushes wearing it. Perfect for winter! The shoes are new too, so sparkly but sweet and contrast so much with the dullness of this season. Lubie helped me get these shots but please excuse the dodgy expression!

Maddy xo

P.S. This is my 100th post! *shocked face*

5 comments:

  1. adorable glittering shoes.
    have a Cupcake week;)
    http://gonchagoncha.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahh that vintage fair looks so cool!! Love your whole look!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oooh fun! i wish they had vintage fairs here... i'm loving your nails and the brogues:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks for your comment hun, i love this jumper so much the colour is amazing you look gorgeous xxx

    ReplyDelete