28.1.12

sparkle

Top-ZARA, Necklace-Forever 21, SKirt- Topshop, Shoe boots- Matalan, Nails- 17 Baked Cherry
Helloo everyone. This is an outfit that I wore out to a party, it's fairly simple but I think it's effective. Got the top in the sales on  NYE day and wore it that night and have worn it a lot over the Christmas and New year period. I love a bit of glitz! My necklace is stunning, unfortunately you can't see it in much detail but it is an eye catching piece.

I have been busy this week and it has flown by, had a lot of work to do but now I'm just chilling. Was out last night so watched the CBB final this morning. I have been watching it avidly over the past three weeks and wanted Frankie to win, but alas he did not. Also today I went for a run which took motivation and tonight I'm staying in with my mum, brother, aunty and cousin. Can't wait to go out for a meal with my family tomorrow! Think we're going to an all you can eat chinese place classsy. 


What does everyone think to the full length photo's? Do you like this look?

Maddy xo

9 comments:

  1. I really like your sparkly top - very pretty!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous top, perfect for a party! The sparkles look so pretty <3
    http://cupcakesandtreacle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Definitely liking the full length photos! Love the top too :) xx
    Ella @ Belle Vintage

    ReplyDelete