16.1.12

Velvet and Feathers


Coat/Cardigann-New Look, Blouse-River Island, Leggings/Necklace/Shoes-Topshop




Hi people, I'm defintiely having a Blue Monday but thankfully I had a good weekend catching up with my best friend, and at bowling last night with my family. We got a cheap deal and I had so much fun! Haven't been in forever, and it definitely made a change to a typical Sunday night.

So about the outfit; this is what I wore yesterday and out at night. I'm not completely happy with how it photographed, but thankyou to Charlotte for taking these pictures. The velvet leggings were a Christmas present as I have wanted them for a while, but they were from Topshop so the pricetag was a bit too much. They're actually a really nice dark purple colour but it didn't really come through on the images. The necklace was also a gift and another thing I had been eyeing up. I wore my fur coat which I bought last year before there were versions of it in most high street shops. Boo. I love it though and always feel a bit like a Care Bear.

Maddy xo

P.S. You may have noticed that I've changed my layout slightly and my header. Please let me know what you think!

17 comments:

  1. It photographed just fine, and the outfit looks casual and cute. I like your feather necklace too.

    www.thegirlieblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that necklace and your coat is gorgeous!xx
    Ella @ Belle Vintage

    ReplyDelete
  3. Totally love that coat. Great outfit!!

    http://heydahye.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your hairs gorgeous and the feather necklace is lovely. Great post:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the chain and Faux fur jacket.
    love
    megha
    http://meghafashionista.blogspot.com
    I have a giveaway on my blog.comment which item you like and win. would love it if you can take a look.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ohh the necklace is sooo pretty, and majorly jealous of your hair soo amazing xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. The necklace is amazing, cute outfit and great blog :) I am now following you.

    Hailes<3

    ReplyDelete
  8. beautiful hair and outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Loving your fur coat! I never been bowling, glad you had good time. Your blog is really lovely. xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. this is so lovely! the fur and feathers is a brilliant mix and you're so pretty, too :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. mm love the green feathers on the necklace~ cute look <3


    love from the NANA girls xoxo
    http://feedmenana.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. that's a really lovely fur coat! it's such a nice colour and looks so cosy. quite jealous! xx

    ReplyDelete