5.2.12

coral and azure

Ring- Topshop/DIY, Necklace- Forever 21, Nails- Barry M Mushroom, Lipgloss- Jemma Kidd coral
Jumper/Leggings/Brogues- Primark, Blouse- Miss Selfridge, Leather Bag- River Island




Last weekend my 27 year old Auntie kindly gave me this jumper as it didn't fit her properly. So I decided to style it up when I went to Nottingham yesterday. Me and my friends fancied a little shopping trip and we had a fab time. We went to quite a few vintage shops and discovered a new one called Hopkinson which was amazing. It has lots of individual businesses combined in one place, and they had some stunning things. We had a browse in MAC, ate in Pret a Manger (for my first time, it was good) and sheltered from the snow in Starbucks. I'm really looking forward to the new season, but am feeling really uninspired by the highstreet at the moment. I have a few things in mind that I would like to buy though, and will definitely be getting some pastel coloured pieces. I'm a big fan of colour blocking as you can tell from this outfit, but feel I need to branch out into patterns etc. So watch this space! What do you think about this look? What are you eyeing up for next season?

12 comments:

  1. I LOVE the colour of that jumper x

    ReplyDelete
  2. love this outfit! Especially the jumper, lovely colour! You look lovely! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your auntie has good taste too. The colors look amazing together.
    www.thegirlieblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. super cool look and you necklace is really gorgeous ♡

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love the bold blue against the coral pink, your jewellery is so lovely too :)

    ♥mollie from musicandmollie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your eyes are so beautiful! And I love the combination of colors with the jumper and the blouse!

    Jessica | Vixenelle

    ReplyDelete
  7. That royal blue is amazing! Can't wait to pop on some knits!

    xSophia
    http://www.moulinfrock.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. This outfit is love! So bright and colorful. :) I just love it.

    http://urhappybunnie.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the two colours you've put together there! x

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love that royal blue color!

    ReplyDelete