29.2.12

Mary Katrantzou A/W 12



Mary Katrantzou A/W 12

Although it is currently Paris Fashion Week I just thought I'd write a bit about LFW, and in particular Mary Katrantzou. In some of my 'free's' at school I watched the live streams on the Topshop website. Most were a bit dull as it's Autumn/Winter or way too OTT, but I loved Mary Katrantzou's collection. It was so unique and structural and she does print impeccably. I don't tend to post about high fashion as it can seem a bit distant when you're just a normal teenager like me. But it is a massive influence on the high street, and I would love to one day be a guest at any of the shows in the fashion capitals! I'm really not fussy.


It's kind of weird thinking about A/W before it's even got into Spring. I'm really excited for the weather to get a bit better, but definitely need a few more clothes. Also currently looking for a party dress so let me know any good websites or nice ones you've seen.

xxx

5 comments:

  1. This is how I spent my frees also! This was by far one of my favourite collections, the way she uses print is amazing! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally agree with you - the structure of these gorgeous clothes are amazing! Definitely a standout collection!

    Sarah
    http://fashionismyh2o.blogspot.com/
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this! the print is phenomenal and the structure really compliments it.
    x
    awomanlikeme-sim.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love mary katrantzou!xx

    ReplyDelete