25.3.12

Spring

Jacket/Blouse- Topshop, Jeans- Primark, Sunglasses- RayBan, Necklace- River Island, Sandals- New Look


This is my entry for an ASOS competition, I thought I'd go for it so got my friend to take these pictures for me! It's a mash up of the new season trends; prints, pastel denim and metallic accessories. I wore this into town yesterday, the weather was pretty nice so I whacked on some sandals and dusted off my RayBans. Very busy at the moment with textiles deadlines, but have some events coming up to look forward to.

xxx

6 comments:

  1. Love this combo, the shirt goes so well with the jeans! Woohoo for spring time x

    ReplyDelete
  2. thx for comment!
    lovely top!

    Polly with love
    follow each other?)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a lovely outfit, you look really pretty! It's a great mix of all of my favourite trends for this season! Thank you so much for the comment on my blog by the way!

    Pip x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the sandals and the blouse very much!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you soo much! Love your blouse! Hope you'll be following :)
    xxx
    fashionstiletto.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete