4.3.12

stripes and dip hem


Top-Oasis(?), Skirt-Primark, Bracelet/Nail Varnish-Toshop, Collar Necklace- River Island


Say hello to my new dip hem skirt. I have wanted one of these for a while, initially in chiffon but jersey will do. The stripy top is old but I love it. Also I bought the collar not too long ago, I love how these look and decided to get it in the end.

Had a good weekend, it has consisted of watching 4oD in bed, trawling through ebay, going on a run, watching Harry Potter and eating chips with my friends, buying some dye and spending time with my family. I bought the dye as I have ideas for some DIY, so I may post about it or make a video (comment what you think).

xxx
P.S. Still on the look out for a nice dress so do let me know if you see any.

5 comments:

  1. Wicked necklace & hair.
    Loovee the bracelet too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. chic stripes!
    -Tori
    www.fashiontrendsmore.com
    P.S. I am having a giveaway on my blog right now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love this skirt. have seen it twice tonight, I need it x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice necklace!!!

    Kisses
    http://thescentofglamour.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the outfit, especially the necklace!
    harriet xo

    ReplyDelete