28.4.12

primadonna


Blazer- Bershka,
 Blouse-ZARA,
Necklace- River Island,
Shorts- Vintage Levi's

This is just one of those outfit's that is so easy to wear and chop and change. A basic pair of shorts and blazer is such an easy outfit combination to work with. I love my vintage Levi's and can't wait to wear them more in the summer...if it ever arrives, and this blazer is amazing it stands out and I have worn it so much. The necklace is another old favourite. Then I just threw on a lacy top. Et voila!

Exams are quickly approaching, I am currently preparing for my french exam. Excited though for Monday as I am going on a textiles trip to London, we are going to an exhibition at the V&A. Makes a change from a normal boring Monday!

xxxx

P.S. How cool are these?

5 comments:

  1. I love your blazer, just a gorgeous shade of blue!

    xo Joana

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your outfit is adorable, you look very stylish! :)

    Love, Ana
    cupcakesandflowers.blogspot.co.uk
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really love your outfit and that necklace is gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  4. love your blog! Those shorts are so nice and I love the white dress u made too in your other post! It looks like something out of a magazine! I have that song Primadonna stuck in my head so badly haha but it is soo good! <3
    http://www.thefrillseekers.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your jacket is gorgeous ^^

    www.mlncrd.com

    ReplyDelete