25.4.12

half moon

Gold: Topshop- Heart of Gold
Nude: No 7- So Simple

On my inset day I decided to do a bit of ~nail art~. I just made a little stencil and did some gold half moons, it's really simple but I think it's effective! What do you reckon? I'm currently really excited as I have just got myself a ticket to a festival this summer. It's a local one called Y Not, and I am already thinking about what to wear.

I also thought seen as this is a bit of a short post, I would include a playlist of some songs that are recent and old favourites. It's pretty random but if you have Spotify and want to listen click here Mid-week soundtrack (1)25.04.12

Who knows maybe I'll do this more often.

xx

p.s. I received my first online clothing purchase today from ebay and just bought something else oops.

3 comments:

  1. I'm actually just super jealous you can buy topshop nail polish. Well, topshop anything at all...I wish they would open a Flagship store here in Portugal.

    xo Joana

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh I love this look. I've never done any nail art I just don't think I have the patience xxx

    ReplyDelete