4.4.12

Look alikes





So on Friday I went to a silver wedding anniversary meal and party. As I mentioned before, I have been looking for a dress for a while. However nothing seemed to fit the bill, so on Thursday night I had to go and get something last minute. I had my eye on this beauty but it wasn't quite right, and then I briefly fell in love with this. However after a quick peek in River Island I settled on this Stella Mccartney-alike. I thought that it was something different and at the reduced price of £20 I had to have it. I also got some shoes for £20 which are very similar to the Miu Miu ones. So I got myself a designer inspired outfit for £40! Ooosh.

xxx

5 comments:

  1. lovely dress !! i love , If you want we can follow each others , tell me your answer on my blog !! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great dress and great blog.
    If you want we can follow each other via GFC. Promise to follow back if you like my blog and follow. Kisses

    http://paintmeinthelandscape.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete