2.5.12

union jack

Jacket- Bershka,
Blouse/Skirt- Topshop,
Shoes- New Look
Necklace- River Island

This is what I wore on a school trip on Monday to London. We went to the V&A where I saw a pretty cool exhibition on jewellery, (I'm such a magpie to anything sparkly) and some classic designer pieces. Then we went to Harrods to browse some of the designer dresses. I fell in love yet again with an embellished Balmain dress. It was such a nice sunny day so I got to wear my new sunglasses. The highlight of my day however was seeing Ollie Locke from Made in Chelsea walk past us, and then drive off in his legendary union jack car!

My friend Sophie also blogged about it, so check it out here to see some more photo's.

xxx

2 comments:

  1. Lovely outfit, really like your jacket. That's so cool about Ollie, you can't miss that car! xo

    http://prettypetticoats.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving the outfit, so cute. Particularly like the blazer and the skirt :)


    xo Joana

    ReplyDelete